Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/05/22 19:24:55 UTC

VOTE: Rob Jellinghaus as committer

Rob is a newcomer to the Axis project, but has already demonstrated a lot of
enthusiasm and has submitted a TCP transport and functional tests for our
review.  On today's IRC chat, we decided to put out the vote to get him
committer status before a full review of the code, so he can best utilize
his time and energy on the project.  If you have time to review the code,
please do, but seeing as he's clearly a sharp guy and this project is still
struggling to catch full momentum, we think we can safely vote prior to
that.

I'll start with:

+1

Glen Daniels