Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2015/11/25 04:27:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Balu Vellanki

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Balu Vellanki to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Balu Vellanki

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <ve...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Balu!
Venkat

Posted by Suhas Vasu <su...@olacabs.com>.
Congrats Balu!

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Balu !!

Posted by Balu Vellanki Bala <bv...@hortonworks.com>.

From: Peeyush Bishnoi <bp...@yahoo.co.in>>
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 7:47 AM
To: "dev@falcon.apache.org<ma...@falcon.apache.org>" <de...@falcon.apache.org>>
Cc: Balu Vellanki <bv...@hortonworks.com>>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Balu Vellanki

Congrats Balu.

On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 5:40 PM, Karishma Gulati <ka...@inmobi.com>> wrote:

Congratulations Balu!!

Posted by Peeyush Bishnoi <bp...@yahoo.co.in>.
Congrats Balu.

Posted by Karishma Gulati <ka...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Balu!!

Posted by Ying Zheng <yz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Balu!

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Balu!

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:40 AM, pavan kumar Kolamuri <
pavan.kolamuri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Balu !!!
>
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Balu. :)
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <
> sriksun@hotmail.com
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Balu
> > > Vellanki to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
> has
> > > accepted.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Srikanth Sundarrajan (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)
> > >

> --
> Regards
> Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Balu Vellanki

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Balu !!!

Posted by Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Balu. :)