Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 14:47:40 UTC

Module reports busy workers

Hi,

I would like to implement a module that write information (busy worker and
idle worker) in file.
When request is processed, It writes information (ap_log_hook).

I use mod_status to recovery these information. I don't know about use these
information in my module.

Ricardo

Re: Module reports busy workers

Posted by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Really.

I modified mod_status and now, it is work and writing information in a file.
I'm using open_logs and log_transaction hooks.

Ricardo

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Mod_status shows in browser and writes in file.
But mod_status writes in a file only when I stop apache.

Ricardo

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com>.
HI,