Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 21:35:38 UTC

How to Empty Content of a Field via Solrj?

How can I empty content of a field at Solr (I use Solr 4.5.1 as SolrCloud)
via Solrj? I mean if I have that document at my index:

field1: "abc"
field2: "def"
field3: "ghi"

and if I want to empty the content of field2. I want to have:

field1: "abc"
field2:  ""
field3: "ghi"

Re: How to Empty Content of a Field via Solrj?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
I know that I can use Atomic Updates for such cases but I want to
atomically update a field by a search result (I want to use that
functionality as like nested queries). Any other ideas are welcome.