Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/09/19 08:42:51 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Guidance on how to access Front end for development

Welcome to our community. We are happy to see you here.

I would urge you to take a look at these links.

   1. Getting Started Doc
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Getting+Started+Docs?src=contextnavpagetreemode

   2. Take Your First Steps
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Take+Your+First+Steps>
   3. Key Design Principles
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Key+Design+Principles>
   4. Coding Conventions
   <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Coding+Conventions>

These are the repositories: Apache Fineract
<https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache+fineract>

Here is all other Mifos repositories  including front end (Community  App)
, mobile app (Android client, Self service app), Web self  service app, etc

https://github.com/openMF

This is a link to how to import the microservices into Intellij - Link
<
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Importing+Fineract+CN+Microservices+Into+IntelliJ

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:01 PM Musengimana Danny <mu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Team ,
>
> i am new  on Mifos X and Fineract community- app  development  , however i
> am a java programmer and i am familiar with most of technology used in
> mifos and fineract development  unless angular JS , and Gradle build tool ,
> which i am learning now .
> , I have managed to set up development environment  for its back-end  for
> fineract provider and also community - app   , i have even managed to
> import fineract provider source code on IDE am using (Spring tool suite )
> and i can access all the packages and source code .
>  - The Issues i am getting is to access the front-end (pages ) and how to
> connect view(web pages) side to controller
> - for the  project i have managed to clone from GIT repository  , when
> trying to access  webapp - WEB INF , which in most apps is located web
> pages designing  stuff and other tools , i find nothing but web.xml. and
> context.xml .
> -  The other option  i tried,  is to access  front end source code  by
> passing on community  - app by using  the following
> link file:///C:/Users/xxx/mifosinstall/community-app/app/index.html?baseApiUrl=
> https://localhost:8443#/  that point to my local repository, i only
> access blank web page .
>
> I really need guidance on how i can access ,  design  and develop on this
> app
>
> Thanks
>

> Mifos-developer mailing list
> mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
> Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: [Mifos-developer] Guidance on how to access Front end for development

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
@Dev <de...@fineract.apache.org> , FYI.