Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Soujanya_Gottumukkala <So...@satyam.com> on 2004/08/06 08:13:22 UTC

Please send the solution!!

Dear all,
It is not a spam. My attachment was not going properly. So I am trying to
send it correctly. Hope This time it will reach.
Problem:
I am developing my application using Cocoon framework following the sample
D:\cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\samples\blocks\forms\form1.This sample is using
CForm for the view purpose. I wrote my Form Definition and Form Template in
XML using CForm. I modified the forms-samples-styling.xsl file for
formatting and also to include the images and static documents of the page.
So forms-samples-styling.xsl will change for each page.
We have our own libraries (Javascript and CSS files) to use for styling. We
are facing the following problems.
		1. We want to divide the whole page into 3 areas - header,
main content area and footer. Header and footer will be constant for all the
pages. So we decided to keep the code for header and footer in a seperate
xsl and to include that xsl in forms-samples-styling.xsl for each page. This
header and footer is writen using JavaScript.
		2. The effect of the css and js files are not coming in the
page. Getting JavaScript error ("_page undefined", where _page is a
javascript object which is used to display header and footer).
		3. Images are not displayed (Though path of the image in the
browser properties is correct).
I am using Cocoon 2.1.5, JDK 1.4.1, IE 6.x, OS - Windows 2000
Professional/Windows XP and Servlet Engine - Cocoon Servlet Engine. Please
find the directory structure from the attached document.
*	I saved the html source from the browser after running the page from
Cocoon. On running that html source I am getting the output with correct
images and formatting.
*	Even if I include all codes for header, content area and footer in
forms-samples-styling.xsl file, I am facing the same problem, output is not
coming properly.
Please send a solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Soujanya Gottumukkala