Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by D P <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 17:23:17 UTC

axis 2 v1.1.1: Obtaining SOAP response headers from Axis2 client stub

How do I get custom SOAP headers in a response using the WSDL2Java generated
client stub?  I've researched the issue, and discovered some custom
solutions, but nothing that would appear to be auto generated via
WSDL2Java.  In addition, I checked the newsgroup archive, and ran across a
couple of posts that suggested bindings for custom headers weren't created
via WSDL2Java, but wasn't completely sure.

TIA.