Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ayesha <ay...@manipal.com> on 2003/03/17 09:48:58 UTC

problem not locating class

Hi
I am facing a strange problem
The problem is I have a web application by name Yuken.  To this web application i have added jsp files and htmls directly.  Now to add servlets i've created a folder web-inf/classes within Yuken folder(the webapp).
I added the servlets in the classes folder under the web app Yuken.  I have put other classes, such as beans also in the classes folder.  I am not able to look up the servlet.  but i'm able to use the beans from the JSPs.
I'm unable to move forward from here.  Please help

Thanks in anticipation
Regards