Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/12 04:12:18 UTC

Certification

 Hi folks. I live in Peru and I'm so interested to get java certification.
But here in Peru is a little difficult to have some courses in order to get
certification and because it's so expensive.
  My question is u know some site or have some material in order to prepare
myself for getting java certification. I was googling and all sites about
preparing for certification exam request some money...
  Do u know some material or site about my doubt???
  Thanks in advance... And what about Oracle certification??? OCA, OCP,
OCM...
  I'll really appreciate ur help

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

Re: Certification

Posted by "C.F. Scheidecker Antunes" <na...@antunes.eti.br>.
javaranch.com

Re: Certification

Posted by Ed Griebel <ed...@gmail.com>.
Try javaranch.com, they have many tutorials, resources, and study
guides, and active forums too.

Good Luck!!
-ed

Re: Certification

Posted by Tamas Szabo <sz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 21:12 -0500, Rafael Taboada wrote:
>  Hi folks. I live in Peru and I'm so interested to get java certification.
> But here in Peru is a little difficult to have some courses in order to get
> certification and because it's so expensive.
>   My question is u know some site or have some material in order to prepare
> myself for getting java certification. I was googling and all sites about
> preparing for certification exam request some money...
>   Do u know some material or site about my doubt???

Try

http://www.javaranch.com/

there you will probably find some info and some links to other sites
too.

hope it helps,
Tamas