Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vibhor_Sharma <vs...@gryphonnetworks.com> on 2007/06/05 18:48:46 UTC

*************Striping down the name spaces in the response (Urgent)****************

Hi
     How can we make sure that the response that we get from the soap request does not have the name spaces?

If it is just a configuration issue that has to be taken care of in the server side then please let me know.
Just wondering that if the response is pretty large then would'nt the name space increase the pay load?
This is really urgent please let me know if it is possible or not. I have raised this couple of times but it has not been answered.

Thanks
Vibhor