Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by randy roy <rj...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/22 04:20:17 UTC

jSPF and James?

Has anyone written a matcher/mailet that plugs the jSPF project into James?
Or does it exist internally, and I just can't figure it out?

It appears from the web site that the two projects are closely related (they
share the same distribution tree).  But I'm rather surprised that I can't
find anything that explains how to glue the two together.  The only
documentation I can find for jSPF is in the readme, which has some generic
java code for how to use it.  Do I really have to write my own
matcher/mailet from scratch?  Seems to me there would be some canned code
already available.