Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Daniel Thomas McFadden <gl...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/23 20:06:56 UTC

question on built in task war

using ant version 1.1
the following line
<war warfile="${application}${DSTAMP}.war" webxml="${application}.xml">
produces

build.xml:38: Could not create task of type: war because I can't find it in
the
list of task class definitions

I couldn't find any information on what might be wrong and was hoping
someone had some help other than write your own war task =P

from the documentation it looked like a valid built in task ... but maybe I
am calling it wrong.

http://profiles.msn.com.