Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/15 17:06:43 UTC

2.0.1 Release plans

Looks like the security issues were addressed and are checked into
branches/2.0.1.

I am following up on any small changes I feel we can safely put in
and am wearing my release manager hat trying to balance risk / reward.

I also changed to 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT as I'm trying out the Maven release
plugin.

Re: 2.0.1 Release plans

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
+1. The Tuscany/Geronimo integration are affected by these two issues.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: 2.0.1 Release plans

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.