Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2004/08/02 13:33:57 UTC

Re: Problem with picture upload

HI Karim
You seem to have managed to make the mime-type validation work for image
types, I'd be really  gratefull if you could post your upload widget model
declaration, coz I can't seem to pass the validation for neither formats,
even image/bmp bugs. ???
(my declaration : <fd:upload id="upload" mime-types="image/bmp"/>)
Sorry for disturbing
Thank you
Tibor