Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Senthil Nathan <rs...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 15:34:16 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_perl issues

Hi all,

these problems are related to Apache 2 and mod_perl 2

problem 1:
Im using mod_perl 2 on Apache 2. I am using HTML::Template to display the
data from the perl/cgi script.

For the first time loading the data is displayed properly. then for every
reload the data displayed on the template gets repeatedly displayed. ( i.e,
it gets accumulated. for 5 times reload 5 sets of data is displayed in the
template).

Actually this problem is not seen on cgi/perl environment. Only with
mod_perl this problem occurs.

problem 2:
in multiuser login, when an user logins to the application, only his dats
should be visible to him.
but in mod_perl other user's data is also seen ob every reload.

this problem also occurs only with mod_perl. not in cgi/perl env.

Thanks in advance
senthil

Re: [users@httpd] mod_perl issues

Posted by Senthil Nathan <rs...@gmail.com>.
For more info from the httpd.conf,

PerlRequire "/opt/hiweb/server/perl-startup/startup.pl"

Alias /hi-bin/ "/opt/hiweb/server/htdocs/modperl/higui/"
#PerlModule ModPerl::PerlRun
#  PerlModule Apache2::Reload
#  PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload

<Directory "/opt/hiweb/server/htdocs/modperl/higui/">
    Options Indexes
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    <Files ~ "\.(cgi|pl|pm)$">
      SetHandler perl-script
      #PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
      #PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork
      PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::RegistryPrefork
      #PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork
      PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
      PerlSendHeader On
      Options +ExecCGI
      Allow from all
    </Files>
</Directory>

Let me know if anything has to be changed in this config,

Thanks
Senthil

Posted by Senthil Nathan <rs...@gmail.com>.
hi,