Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/12/12 18:52:56 UTC

Web-site update?

I think it would be useful to update the JMeter web-site with the fixes that
have gone into the documentation,

I'm happy to do this, but the User documentation now in CVS includes details
of new functionality that is not in the released version (1.9.1), as well as
updates that apply equally to the existing release.

My view is that it would be OK to post the new documentation, so long as the
new features were flagged with a suitable comment.

[It should be reasonably easy to set up an Anakia macro which could compare
the preset JMeter version number with the new feature minimum version number
and display the comment or not.]

If others agres, I will look at what needs to be done to flag the new
functions.

Hopefully it will just be a matter of adding an attribute such as
since="1.9.2" to the new sections; the rest of the work would be done by the
macro.

S.

Re: Web-site update?

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
What about new text added to already-existing sections? We would need a
specific tag to mark these, wouldn't we?

I'd rather favour a 1.9.2 release -- program & docs. I'm currently
feeling more "stable" with current CVS than with 1.9.1.

--
Salut,

Jordi.

En/na BAZLEY, Sebastian ha escrit: