Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/05/12 22:29:38 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2008-05-13

As a reminder, the Woden status telecon will be held at 9am EST.

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2008-02-26 - John will update the instructions on running the W3C WSDL
validation report in the Woden development process document.
2008-04-08
John: I'll take a look at this after the Woden M8 release.
2008-04-29
John: I started work on this today. The information that's there is too
brief. This task should take a couple of hours.

2008-04-29 - John will update the build publish information to include
information about publishing Maven components.

2. Milestone 9 (M9) - John/Lawrence

4. Development Discussion - All

5. Other Business - All

Thanks,