Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/07/15 14:58:08 UTC

Tomcat 4.1 with Sun ONE IDE

Has anyone integrated tomcat 4.1.x with Sun's SunONE IDE (Forte for Java)?
>From the work I've done this morning, it looks like SunONE only supports
tomcat 4.0.x.  Before I switch to another IDE, I just wanted to see if that
was true, or if I was missing something.

Thanks in advance for any help.

- John

Re: Tomcat 4.1 with Sun ONE IDE

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Better ask on the netbeans.org site, since they wrote the module.. There
can be problems though with the included jars (xml parser etc..), so
they probably now how to do that..

Mvgr,
Martin