Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by padhu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/02 17:37:15 UTC

Re: releashing resources in cocoon

Hi

I am trying to read a xml file (amp.xml in the
following code), display it to the users and finally
replace (using java action class) the xml file with
the options that user has selected. I have problem in
accessing the file using the action java class, since
cocoon transformer holds that resources. Is there any
way to make the cocoon to forcefully release a
resource.

<map:match pattern="alternate-priority-selection">
<map:generate type="file" src="content/amp.xml"/>
<map:transform type="xslt" src="style/amp.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="submit_selection">
<map:act type="val-region">
<map:parameter name="app_title" value="{app_title}"/>
<map:act type="CreateXML">
</map:act>
<map:redirect-to
uri="cocoon:/alternate-priority-selection?app_title={request-param:app_title}&amp;region=houston&amp;run=yes"/>
</map:act>
</map:match>

Thanks!~
pad.