Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2003/12/03 13:37:24 UTC

[OT] Re: Changing SessionId at every request

Will Hartung is asking the same questions just hours ago in the thread
"cross-site single sign on" on the tomcat user list - so you are not
alone. However I don't have any experience with this (& it's getting
OT). Sorry. Following is an interesting bit from his message:

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.14 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9