Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/04 14:56:35 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForMar2008" by GlenDaniels

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by GlenDaniels:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMar2008

New page:
= Web Services PMC Report for March 2008 =

=== Notable Happenings ===

Dims is back! :)  Reinstated to the PMC.

Elected new PMC members : Afkham Azeez, Keith Chapman

New committers : <TBD>

=== Subproject News ===

The following are the specifics for each project that has had significant activity during this quarter.  If a project is not mentioned below, there's nothing to report.

==== Axis2 ====

Planning for the 1.4 release continues after a bit of a slow start.  We're now in the midst of scrubbing JIRA for must-fix issues.

==== Axiom ====

Ajith has been pulling together a 1.4 release, which we hope to have out soon.