Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeff Tan-Ang <Je...@alphawest.com.au> on 2000/07/18 17:11:39 UTC

warm-up questions

Hello All!

Just got on the list recently...
Quick questions:
1. Is the "column-count" property (for fo:region-body) supported in FOP? I'd
like to layout a multi-columned page, where content will flow from column to
the next, and where a "forced" break can also be used to start in the next
area.
2. I'm getting the following errors with AWTCommandLine: - am i missing
something??

java org.apache.fop.apps.AWTCommandLine report.fo

FOP 1.0 [dev]
        at
org.apache.fop.viewer.PreviewDialog.showPage(PreviewDialog.java:347)
        at
org.apache.fop.viewer.PreviewDialog.setScale(PreviewDialog.java:322)
        at
org.apache.fop.viewer.PreviewDialog.scale_actionPerformed(PreviewDialog.java
:326)
        at
org.apache.fop.viewer.PreviewDialog$7.actionPerformed(PreviewDialog.java:96)
        at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComboBox.selectedItemChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComboBox.contentsChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireContentsChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.setSelectedItem(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedItem(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.fop.viewer.PreviewDialog.<init>(PreviewDialog.java:100)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.AWTCommandLine.createPreviewDialog(AWTCommandLine.java:1
46)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.AWTCommandLine.<init>(AWTCommandLine.java:65)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.AWTCommandLine.main(AWTCommandLine.java:227)

thanks....!
jeff

AlphaWest Disclaimer
If this communication is not intended for you and you are not an authorised
recipient of this email you are prohibited by law from dealing with or
relying on the email or any file attachments. This prohibition includes
reading, printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, storing or in
any other way dealing or acting in reliance on the information.
If you have received this email in error, we request you contact AlphaWest
immediately by returning the email to postmaster@alphawest.com.au and
destroy the original. This email is confidential and may contain privileged
client information. AlphaWest has taken reasonable steps to ensure the
accuracy and integrity of all its communications, including electronic
communications, but accepts no liability for materials transmitted.

Re: warm-up questions

Posted by Stephan Albers <St...@jcatalog.com>.
Jeff Tan-Ang schrieb:

> 2. I'm getting the following errors with AWTCommandLine: - am i missing
> something??
>
> java org.apache.fop.apps.AWTCommandLine report.fo ....

The PDF output was changed and the AWT previewer wasn't adjusted. Jürgen
Verwohlt und Stanislaw Gorkhover did most parts of the preview. Both are
on holidays right now and should be back on Monday, July, 31. I'll ask
them to update the viewer. It will be included in version 0.14.

Stephan Albers