Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Prashant Bhagat <Pr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/11/29 03:24:42 UTC

XAResource setTransactionTimeout()

Is the setTransactionTimeout() method of XAResource supported by the
class org.apache.derby.client.net.NetXAResource?

I wrote a sample code to set the timeout to 60 seconds, but the
getTransactionTimeout() returns 0. Is there any other way to specify a
transaction timeout?

Earlier I this asked this question on the wrong list -
derby-dev@db.apache.org

TIA

Prashant

Re: XAResource setTransactionTimeout()

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashant,

Transaction timeout is not supported by Derby. setTransactionTimeout
method always returns false which means setting a transaction timeout
is not supported.

I do not know if there is any other way to achieve the equivalent in Derby.

Thanks,
Deepa