Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Fabio Patricio <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 15:03:34 UTC

How to override address host link on password validation.

Hi,

I'am install Continuum and configuration Apache HTTPD for response from a
virtual host, for example ic.myhost.com but when Continuum send mail
confirmation to news users the link in e-mail body is localhost:9080.

How to override this?

Ps.: Sorry my bady english.

Regards.

Fabio

Re: How to override address host link on password validation.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure you can modify it.
The templates are in redback-xwork-integration under
org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/mail/template/
You'll find them here :
http://svn.codehaus.org/redback/redback/trunk/redback-integrations/redback-xwork/redback-xwork-integration/src/main/resources/org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/mail/template/

Maybe you can copy them in
WEB-INF/classes/org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/mail/template/ to modify
them

Emmanuel

Posted by Fabio Patricio <fa...@gmail.com>.
Gooood