Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angel Cholchev <a....@bg.seeburger.com> on 2006/07/04 10:36:29 UTC

Programmble Deployment Of Modules

Hello,
I need to deploy a the rampart security Module programmly. I 've bin
wandering what to do. I can try put the .mar files in my classpath and
try deploying the with DeployEngine or a can add the sources of the
Rampart module to my project and try invoking the

public void init(ConfigurationContext configContext, AxisModule module) throws AxisFault;//Initialize the module
public void engageNotify(AxisDescription axisDescription) throws AxisFault;

My tries so far with both opportunities have been unsuccessful due to
the lack of documentation and java docs.
thanks in advance
 Angel

Re: Programmble Deployment Of Modules

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Angel,

It is possible to deploy a module programmatically without touching
the configuration files at the client side.

Please have a look at this [1]

Note that you must drop the .mar file in the sample place where you
have the axis2* jars in your classpath.

At the end of this [2] you can find a few guidelines to specify
rampart configuration without the use of axis2.xml file.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://www.wso2.net/kb/182
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=114732539613452&w=2