Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kirubakaran K S <kr...@lgsi.co.in> on 2001/04/17 12:21:33 UTC

Needs Help in Struts File Uploading

Hello,
        We are working on File Uploading in struts. The problem we are facing is the "name of the file" stored while uploading. When finished submitting, after the file is selected a Randomly Generated temp file ( strts13374.tmp ) is generated in _tmp_war_uptest directory. But instead of this Randomly Generated Name ( strts13374.tmp )  we here need to have user defined name . Can u tell us how to go about it.

Thanks in advance,
KirubaKaran K.S.

Re: Needs Help in Struts File Uploading

Posted by SP...@gmx.de.
look at the example struts-upload from one of the later nightly
builds. There is a example included to write the file to disk with a
specified name.

Soeren

Kirubakaran> Hello,
Kirubakaran>         We are working on File Uploading in struts. The problem we are facing is the "name of the file" stored while uploading. When finished submitting, after the file is selected a
Kirubakaran> Randomly Generated temp file ( strts13374.tmp ) is generated in _tmp_war_uptest directory. But instead of this Randomly Generated Name ( strts13374.tmp )  we here need to have user
Kirubakaran> defined name . Can u tell us how to go about it.

Kirubakaran> Thanks in advance,
Kirubakaran> KirubaKaran K.S.