Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by bo zhaobo <bz...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/02 00:28:02 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-250: Support Customized Kubernetes Schedulers Proposal

Hi everyone,

FLIP-250: Support Customized Kubernetes Schedulers Proposal [1] has been
accepted.

From vote thread[2] , there were 7 votes(+1), 4 of them are binding votes:
- Yang Wang (binding)
- Martijn Visser (binding)
- Kelu Tao (non-binding)
- William Wang (non-binding)
- MrL (non-binding)
- Gyula Fóra (binding)
- Márton Balassi (binding)

No disapproving vote is found.

I'm so happy that FLIP-250 could be accepted. Many thanks to Flink
community and nice people here.

Go through the discussion and vote thread. We got so many helps and advices
from you. Thanks everyone for joining the discussion, giving feedback and
voting !!!

BR

Bo Zhao

[1] *https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-250%3A+Support+Customized+Kubernetes+Schedulers+Proposal