Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Shanti Braford <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 12:22:13 UTC

[users@httpd] Contract help for slightly complex WordPress Multi-User install ? (mod_rewrite-foo needed)

Hi,

I apologize if this isn't the best forum for this question.  I would ask for
help but after banging my head against the wall for four hours, I think I'm
over my head here.  =)

I'm trying to install WordPress multi-user (with virtual hosting / subdomain
support).

Problem is, we also have a legacy site on the domain.

The issue has been getting WPMU working + our legacy PHP app/pages.  As soon
as we enable the WPMU .htaccess (or numerous modified versions, in an
attempt to redirect our other pages properly), we cannot get the legacy
pages to render. (browsing to them renders http 500 errors)

If anyone is interested in helping out (on a contract basis) to get the
setup working, please drop me a line directly at:

shantibraford (at) gmail.com

Plz. include your rates, too.

Thanks!

- Shanti

ps. we're on WHM / cPanel, and, we do have root.