Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark P Ashworth <in...@connext.co.za> on 2007/06/18 22:20:23 UTC

[S2] Tag value defined by another tag

Good Day,

Thank you for the reply.

I am trying to configure the urls values that my tag should use, for
example:

<m:graph
  id="graph"
  width="600"
  height="200"
  align="middle"
  bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
  charturl="<s:url value=\"/flash/open-flash-chart.swf\"
includeParams=\"none\" />"
  dataurl="<s:url value=\"/data.txt\"/>"
/>

But the problem is that the resulting HTML contains the <s:url /> tag and
has not evaluated it.

?width=600&height=200&data=<s:url value="/data.txt"/>" />

In my GraphTag I call the super.start() and I assign the result and return
that result at the end of the start method. Looking at the API, start's
return value is true and therefore should evaluate the body of the tag. I am
just not sure how to get it to evaluate the parameter values as well.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth
http://www.connext.co.za

Re: [S2] FreeMarker syntax to use in the theme templates

Posted by Mark P Ashworth <in...@connext.co.za>.
Good Day,

Found how textfield and the like are doing it. These tags make use of the
@s.url FreeMarker command to create a link to the action or url for the
property given in the page.

A question though, what are the &lt;/#rt&gt; tags in between the #if
statements in the FreeMarker templates? Did not see the syntax in the
FreeMarket docs.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth
http://www.connext.co.za

Re: [S2] Tag value defined by another tag

Posted by Mark P Ashworth <in...@connext.co.za>.
Good Day,

Posted by Mark P Ashworth <in...@connext.co.za>.
Good Day,