Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men <p....@anchormen.nl> on 2005/06/14 16:00:21 UTC

null litereral as parameter in DirectLink.

How can I use a null value in a DirectLink?

This is what I want:

         stateful="false"
      parameters='ognl:null'
       listener="ognl:listeners.setTypeAction">
         nothing

I have been strugling with this for the last hour, but I can`t find a
good solution.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter Veentjer
Anchor Men Interactive Solutions - duidelijk in zakelijke
internetoplossingen

Praediniussingel 41
9711 AE Groningen

T: 050-3115222
F: 050-5891696
E: p.veentjer@anchormen.nl
I : www.anchormen.nl <blocked::http://www.anchormen.nl/>

Re: null litereral as parameter in DirectLink.

Posted by Mark Dillon <md...@gmail.com>.
Do you want a null as one of the parameters in the parameter array?
If so, you would want "parameters={null}".

Cheers,
Mark

Posted by The Chris Method <th...@gmail.com>.
Why would you want to do that?