Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/17 23:32:55 UTC

Test error on [gora-core] TestDataFileAvroStoreMapReduce

Hi!

I made a "mvn verify" on master and I got this test error:

Test set: org.apache.gora.avro.mapreduce.TestDataFileAvroStoreMapReduce
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.52 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testCountQuery(org.apache.gora.avro.mapreduce.TestDataFileAvroStoreMapReduce)
Time elapsed: 3.435 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.gora.mapreduce.DataStoreMapReduceTestBase.tearDown(DataStoreMapReduceTestBase.java:73)
    at
org.apache.gora.mapreduce.DataStoreMapReduceTestBase.setUp(DataStoreMapReduceTestBase.java:66)

The complete stacktrace is in https://paste.apache.org/4eyA
Is it happening only to me?

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

Re: Test error on [gora-core] TestDataFileAvroStoreMapReduce

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I will check if it fails because of my configuration or because of what
Tyler comments about GORA-357.

Thanks to both!

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa