Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jm...@za.safmarine.com on 2004/10/15 11:35:23 UTC

Maven generated EAR :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/ejs/container/EJSWrapperBase

I'm getting one of those , when I try to install the Maven generated
ear on my appserver.If I generate the ear using WSAD i do not get the
same  error and the application runs smoothly.
I've compared the Class-Path: entry in my ejb projects  MANIFEST.MF
files  for the maven generated ear and the WSAD one , and they all
look the same.
Any ideas?

Jeff

Registered Linux user number 366042

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, copy, use or disclose
the e-mail nor the content; please notify us immediately (by clicking "Reply") and delete this e-mail.