Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by ro...@sdm.de on 2006/03/24 21:52:50 UTC

EMMA plugin for Maven

Hello!

We needed a maven plugin for EMMA and have created one. Is there anybody interested to do a review / some testing?

I would like to see the plugin in the list of standard maven plugins.

Regards

Roger Butenuth

Re: EMMA plugin for Maven

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
would definitely be interested in such a plugin, assuming its for m2

send details to the 2 lists jesse mentioned and i'm sure you'll get
some feedback pretty quickly ;-)

make sure you include some usage details as well as a link to where we
can download it...

wayne

Re: EMMA plugin for Maven

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.