Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Flynn <pf...@ucc.ie> on 2007/01/05 17:13:28 UTC

Writing form data to an XML file

I'm passing the results of the form demo into some code in
registration_success.jx
to write the form data to an XML file. Having got it working, I now need
to find
out how to get rid of the text which appears in the browser after the
success message:

success entire source overwritten write overwritten
file:/usr/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.12/webapps/ROOT/myformtest/abc.xml xml

Obviously it's a trace from somewhere...but where? My
registration_success.jx says:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
   <head>
     <title>Registration successful</title>
   </head>
     <source:write xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0">
       <source:source>context://myformtest/${username}.xml</source:source>
       <source:fragment>
	<data>
	  <date yyyy-mm-dd="${date}"/>
	</data>