Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Clem <cl...@free.fr> on 2013/02/21 21:25:24 UTC

Fwd: customized and change some text

I forward this mail to the ML, more appropriate.

Posted by Mahmut TEKER <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

   All of these things can be configured in openmeetings, he should go
over the apache openmeetings page carefully. On the left menu there are
very useful links especially this link is very useful :
http://openmeetings.apache.org/WebappNamePath.html (For example; logo
information is here ).

   Best Regards,

_Mahmut