Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org> on 2021/02/25 19:44:11 UTC

Google Summer of Code 2021

Hi community,

Does Calcite ever participate in Google Summer of Code (GSoC) [1]. What do
you think of creating smaller projects and allowing students to pick them
up?

I used to host two GSoC students for Apache Beam and I found the
collaboration was smooth and students could add valuable additions to the
project.

[1]: https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

-Rui

Re: Google Summer of Code 2021

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
O nice to know :) I will try to create labels.

-Rui

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
Sounds good.