Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sathish_ix <sk...@inautix.co.in> on 2013/05/15 13:25:49 UTC

Function queries

Hi , i would like to get all documents when searching for a keyword.

http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=caram&rows=_val_:"docfreq(SEARCH_TERM,'caram')"

Searching for 'caram', there are 200 documents, but iam getting first 10
documents.
I thought of adding function to the rows.

Can we pass result of function to rows?

Thanks,
Sathish

Re: Function queries

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidworks.com>.
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:25 AM, sathish_ix <sk...@inautix.co.in> wrote:
> Hi , i would like to get all documents when searching for a keyword.
>
> http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=caram&rows=_val_:"docfreq(SEARCH_TERM,'caram')"
>
> Searching for 'caram', there are 200 documents, but iam getting first 10
> documents.
> I thought of adding function to the rows.
>
> Can we pass result of function to rows?

If you want all matching documents, just pass a high value for rows
(as many as you are willing to accept in one message).

rows=1000000

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com