Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/10 23:02:08 UTC

Public API's not part of JSF

Is there a place where we could store public API's that are not part of
Faces in MyFaces?  Would this be the shared-impl package?  We'll likely
need to support an interface to handle some of our "filter"
functionality from a portlet.  This interface would need be referenced
by the MyFaces Bridge Portlet (in impl) and Trinidad Impl...

Scott

Re: Public API's not part of JSF

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think I saw that.  Now that myFaces is starting to get a number
of very elaborate sub-projects, there is no real reason that we should
have to keep re-inventing the wheel.  Yet I can certainly respect
wanting to keep the API package strictly JSF.

Posted by Arash Rajaeeyan <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias

is there any classes in any of those packages now?

--
Arash Rajaeeyan

Re: Public API's not part of JSF

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.