Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Julio Colon <Ju...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/01 15:48:40 UTC

RE: Common Scale Set API

Hi Jcloud Devs...

Is this email address been monitored?

Julio

From: Julio Colon
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 10:15 AM
To: 'dev@jclouds.apache.org' <de...@jclouds.apache.org>
Subject: Common Scale Set API

Hi,

I am extending the Azure provider in jclouds to include Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets.  There are other providers (e.g.Rackspace) that are providing this feature at the provider level (e.g. Rackspace AutoScaleAPI), but I see no documentation at the abstraction layer (i.e. like ComputeServiceContext) for cloud auto scale services. Is it possible to share documentation on this topic?  Is it on the roadmap?

Looking forward to hear from you,

Julio A. Colon
Sr. Software Development Engineer
Commercial Software Engineering
Microsoft Corporation

Re: Common Scale Set API

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Julio

> Is this email address been monitored?

These emails have ended up in our moderation queue but should have been
released successfully - at least, I've seen the previous one and your
follow-up come through, and they also appear in the list history.

You may wish to subscribe to the list [1] to hopefully ensure emails get
through directly in future.

Thanks for kicking off the Common Scale Set thread!

ap

[1] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@jclouds.apache.org