Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by codix <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/28 02:44:35 UTC

Multiple Data Providers for DataTable

Is it possible to implement one table with different providers? My problem is
that there are some entries in my table with values coming from different
POJOs. I don't have any idea how to mix different POJOs in one data
provider.

Re: Multiple Data Providers for DataTable

Posted by codix <ja...@yahoo.com>.
I'm sorry but I don't get your statement. Currently, I have one data provider
and a data table. To populate the rows, I call another panel where a Label
is added. Currently I am using a POJO with a particular type. Unfortunately,
other data calls for other POJOs with different types. Trying to cast them
in a getDefaultModel() method returns an error that it cannot be casted.

Re: Multiple Data Providers for DataTable

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Can you use a compound provider which delegates the logic to N other
providers and collects their responses into one ?

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:44 AM, codix <ja...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to implement one table with different providers? My problem is
> that there are some entries in my table with values coming from different
> POJOs. I don't have any idea how to mix different POJOs in one data
> provider.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development