Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/09/23 09:57:11 UTC

5.0.0-GA is going to release at the end of Sep.

Hi everyone,

I resend message to dev ml in case some one is not watching our GitHub repo. "Code freeze and Integration test for 5.0.0-GA"[1] issue has been submitted, after it finish, I will begin our release process.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/issues/1693

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

Re: 5.0.0-GA is going to release at the end of Sep.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
If anyone has any reasonable objection, please let us known.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking