Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com> on 2015/08/11 10:52:46 UTC

Re: VR remote access vpn not working in master

Marked this bug as blocker because the remote access VPN functionality itself broken.

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 31-Jul-2015, at 11:42 AM, Jayapal Reddy <ja...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

In latest master remote access vpn is not working because the configuration is not applied on the VR.
On the VR logs below error msg is seen.
'Error I do not know what to do with file of type remoteaccessvpn'

I have file ticket CLOUDSTACK-8690<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8690>. The remote access vpn feature is broken so I think it is blocker.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Re: VR remote access vpn not working in master

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
There is no work around. Currently there are no code changes in VR to config the remote access vpn.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.