Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Dung Nguyen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 09:17:19 UTC

delphi thrift

Hi,

Anyone please tell me where i can find TThreadPoolServer for delphi ? seem
the src only have TSimpleServer

Re: delphi thrift

Posted by Dung Nguyen <ch...@gmail.com>.
thanks, i was success build the thrift demo. problem is i install jre not
jdk

and about the delphi problem i'll try look into it, but i need understand
the basic concept of TThreadPoolServer

where i can find it ? or should i ask in the dev mailing list ?

Re: delphi thrift

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: delphi thrift