Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 09:33:43 UTC

[classlib][security] Propose to complete new features of java 6 in security module

Hi, all:
     With the help of [1], I found that the enhancement in Java 6 of
security module focuses on

     1.java.security.Policy and related class.
     2.Refractors for java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException and
KeyRep.Type.finalize()
     3.java.security.AccessController

     I would like to complete these new features in classlib
part.(AccessController is part of kernel classes, which is given by VM
provider.)
     Any other volunteers?

[1]
http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk6-jdk15.html#pkg_java_security
--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Fwd: [classlib][security] Propose to complete new features of java 6 in security module

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
forward to dev list :)

    With the help of [1], I found that the enhancement in Java 6 of
security module focuses on

    1.java.security.Policy and related class.
    2.Refractors for java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException and
KeyRep.Type.finalize()
    3.java.security.AccessController

    I would like to complete these new features in classlib
part.(AccessController is part of kernel classes, which is given by VM
provider.)
    Any other volunteers?

[1]
http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk6-jdk15.html#pkg_java_security