Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jyothsna Reddy <jy...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/15 17:09:23 UTC

Hangout Discussion Topics for 04-16-2019

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone have any topics for tomorrow's hangout?

We will start the hangout at 10 AM PST (link
http://meet.google.com/yki-iqdf-tai).

Thank you,
Jyothsna

Re: Hangout Discussion Topics for 04-16-2019

Posted by Igor Guzenko <ih...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Paul and Padma for quick response, both examples are really
useful for me.

Re: Hangout Discussion Topics for 04-16-2019

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pe...@gmail.com>.
You can look at RecordBatchMemoryManager.java and follow one of the
operator code (like flatten) to see how this was done.

Thanks
Padma

Posted by Paul Rogers <pa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Igor,