Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2019/06/12 00:30:29 UTC

Request for 1.16 release manager

Hello MADlib community,

As the 1.16 JIRAs near completion, I am wondering if we have any volunteers
from the community interested in being the release manager for 1.16.  Even
if you have not done it before, we can help guide you through it.

Thank you in advance,
Frank

Re: Request for 1.16 release manager

Posted by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Domino do help with the release process! I am happy to help if
anything is needed from Apache committer.

Thanks,
Jingyi

Posted by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.