Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Gornstein, Daniel S." <dg...@mitre.org> on 2013/07/26 17:09:38 UTC

Issues with Building Trunk (Snapshot-23)

Hey everyone,

I am currently having some issues with building trunk on my windows machine.

When we added requireJs into trunk, we started using the r.js optimizer as well. This requires either NodeJs or Rhino to run.

When building trunk on my MAC with Node installed everything works fine. Furthermore uninstalling node on the Mac, r.js falls back to Rhino correctly and builds without issue.

However on my Windows machine where NodeJs is not installed, I cannot build due to the fallback to Rhino not working.

I was hoping someone else with a windows machine without NodeJs installed could try to build trunk, to verify if it is dependent to my machine setup or not.

Thanks,
Daniel Gornstein

RE: Issues with Building Trunk (Snapshot-23)

Posted by "Gornstein, Daniel S." <dg...@mitre.org>.
Matt,

Thanks for the help, you seem to be right!

My rave project was sitting in a folder which had a space in it.

Removing the space from the folder name allowed everything to build correctly.

Thanks,
Dan

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.