Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Isabel Drost <id...@htwm.de> on 2005/03/03 12:16:29 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] How to cite nutch?

Hello Olaf,

> sounded more like a term paper to me.

Thanks /-) Does the topic really seem so simple/ uninteresting/ what ever? ;)

> No one expects
> you to publish rather to the Wiki than to a conference.

:) Nevertheless it should be possible to write a short summary for the Wiki,
it only takes longer until I can do this. Probably, people reading the entry
can give further valuable information about how to further improve my work.

Additionally I thought about cleaning up the code of the mini plugin I wrote
and somehow publishing it. Seems as if it could be interesting for some
people: At least I was asked for the code last week.

> Good luck for your submission

Thank you very much :)

Cheers,
Isabel

--
QOTD: "Here at the Phone Company, we serve all kinds of people; from
Presidents and Kings to the scum of the earth ..."