Posted to users@camel.apache.org by alder <ma...@t-systems.com> on 2014/07/07 16:53:55 UTC

sometimes CamelContext not found on websphere cluster

Hi,

I'm using  camel version 2.12.3. together with quartz1 (db stored job store)
component on websphere application server cluster.
The camel context is defined using xml and spring. This is working as long
as there is only one application deployed. When I try to deploy a second
application using the same configuration, my cron-jobs sometimes do work and
sometimes don't. In case of error I get this message:

*// 000002ad JobRunShell   I org.quartz.core.JobRunShell run Job
DEFAULT.quartz-endpoint15 threw a JobExecutionException:
                                 org.quartz.JobExecutionException: No
CamelContext could be found with name: lab-import-context
        at
org.apache.camel.component.quartz.CamelJob.execute(CamelJob.java:53)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:223)
        at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)//*

Both applications are using the same db-tables
(qrtz_job_listeners,qrtz_trigger_listeners and so on..)
The properties file looks like:
*#============================================================================
# Configure Main Scheduler Properties
#============================================================================

org.quartz.scheduler.instanceName = MyClusteredScheduler
# using instanceId= AUTO caused some errors when restarting app
org.quartz.scheduler.instanceId = AUTO

#============================================================================
# Configure ThreadPool
#============================================================================

org.quartz.threadPool.class = org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool
org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount = 2
org.quartz.threadPool.threadPriority = 5

#============================================================================
# Configure JobStore
#============================================================================

org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold = 60000

org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass =
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.oracle.OracleDelegate
org.quartz.jobStore.useProperties = false
org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource = myDS
org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix = QRTZ_

org.quartz.jobStore.isClustered = true
org.quartz.jobStore.clusterCheckinInterval = 20000

#============================================================================
# Configure Datasources
#============================================================================
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.jndiURL=java:comp/env/jdbc/DB
*

Thanks for any help!

Re: sometimes CamelContext not found on websphere cluster

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You just store the cron-jobs into the same db, but this job could be create by different camel context as you start two camel context as a cluster.
So that could explain why the cron-jobs sometimes do work and sometimes don’t. If the camel context get the job that it create, it can work, but if the camel context get the one which it doesn’t create, you get the error.

To resolve this issue, we cannot share the job store across the camel contexts.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com