Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jean-Sébastien Hederer <he...@free.fr> on 2006/09/27 21:58:56 UTC

db2 configuration

Hi,

Is there a documentation for configuring OFBiz for DB2 UDB?

Thanks

JS Hederer

Re: db2 configuration

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
As I'm guessing you've found we don't have an OOTB configuration for
DB2, but the fieldtypes file should be very similar to the derby one,
and then all you need to do is drop in the JDBC parameters and hope
everything works... It's possible code tweaks for JDBC driver quirks
and such will be needed, but probably/hopefully not.

-David

Re: db2 configuration

Posted by Jean-Sébastien Hederer <he...@free.fr>.

Re: db2 configuration